Karen Swallow Prior: Will You Name Names of Sexual Predators at Liberty?
We’ve written many times about Karen Swallow Prior, how we continually find ourselves vexed and mystified that she’s viewed so favorably and regarded as conservative within Christian circles, despite the plethora of problems with her. The list is extensive and has been enumerated at the end of this post. Recently, however, she’s caused a bit of a stir by refusing to condemn the creepy curiosities of galpal and disturber of the peace Christine Caine. After asking why she won’t condemn her, Prior flatly said “I don’t condemn people. So don’t ask me to again.”
This of course is not true at all, as she routinely condemns those she disagrees with, including the same day, where she lobbed this grenade:
Sounds like a condemnation to us.
Speaking of Liberty, in a move that garnered barely a stir, she tweeted out yesterday that Jerry Falwell Jr. sexually preyed on young people for years at Liberty, and the followed that up with the revelation that ”Other known sexual predators continue to be employed at @LibertyU now under (Jerry) Prevo’s watch as president’ before casually asking when the promised presidential search will be.
This was written shortly thereafter. :
In a move reminiscent of Russell Moore knowing about where all the dead and raped bodies of the SBC are but not saying anything about it for months, if not years, who are the other known sexual predators who continue to be employed at Liberty University? Can we get some names? Can we get some evidence? Are they professors? Teacher’s aides? Janitors? Are they coaches?
If there are at least two known sexual predators working for Liberty while molesting women on campus, and possibly more, what is Prior doing about it?
Prior clearly has no issue naming names when it comes to other people associated with Liberty, making claims that Martin “harasses abuse survivors unmercifully” without a shred of proof, and then refusing to follow up to qualify or elaborate to those asking her to back that up.
So we ask again, which sexual predators are still employed at Liberty? Are these names what she is referring to when she claims that she “tried” to speak up with what she knew? She has the floor and has a big audience: So who are they?
When asked how to support sexually assaulted students, Karen explains that we ought to not “close our eyes” but rather should “speak up and do the right thing when there are people in the room” while “holding people accountable.”
Well, here’s your chance: let’s hear it.
Promised enumerations below:
- KSP just told pro-lifers not to vote pro-life in 2020 in Christianity Today.
- KSP thumbs her nose at ‘Cracker-Barrel Christians.’
- KSP makes idiotic comparison of COVID-19 and abortion.
- KSP doesn’t know what persecution is.
- KSP said that “abortion is not murder” and “calling abortion murder” is mean to abortion doctors and it’s “unchristlike” in Christianity Today.
- KSP worked with her gay BFF to support gay porn propaganda at college campuses called Fun Home.
- KSP repeatedly attacks immigration law and promotes amnesty for illegal aliens.
- KSP congratulated her “good friend” Rachel Held Evans when she was appointed to Obama’s faith advisory council.
- KSP lauds Black Lives Matter.
- KSP says that poor people don’t have a right to own guns.
- KSP calls herself a feminist, and started an organization with the word “feminist” IN ITS VERY TITLE.
- KSP attacked Vice President Pence and Billy Graham for refusing to be alone with women who aren’t their wives on grounds it’s “sexist.”
- KSP started a feminist organization full of female preachers and wildly unorthodox theologians to create more female preachers.
- KSP flat-out said that she’s not a complementarian and attacks that position.
- KSP was chosen by the Animal Liberation Front (according to them) to infiltrate evangelical institutions with “animal liberation theology” back in 2007.
- KSP serves the rabidly liberal Human Society (which is more radical than PETA) and issued an animal rights declaration called Every Living Thing.
- KSP advocates for the end to modern animal husbandry “even if humans suffer” and “even if the economy of the country be damned.”
- KSP thinks pets go to Heaven because when you name them it gives them personhood.
- KSP says that cruelty to animals makes her more upset than abortion.
- KSP’s language was called gay-affirming by Dr. James White here. He agrees.
- KSP endorsed the pro-LGBT It Gets Better Campaign.
- KSP endorsed the Revoice Conference both before and after it happened, and endorsed it again on Roys’ program just this week.
- KSP endorsed accomodating “transgender” people by changing bathroom facilities to appease them.
- KSP chooses not to take a side in the gay marriage issue when she writes.
7 thoughts on “Karen Swallow Prior: Will You Name Names of Sexual Predators at Liberty?”
This godless parade float is an embarrassment to any organization diligently attempting to faithfully follow Christ.