We’ve written many times about Karen Swallow Prior, how we continually find ourselves vexed and mystified that she’s viewed so favorably and regarded as conservative within Christian circles, despite the plethora of problems with her. The list is extensive and has been enumerated at the end of this post. Now, in an angry post late at night, she went after Kyle Rittenhouse and his parents, dropped a few bad facts (he never left home to travel to another city with a large weapon, there is no evidence his parents were ‘negligent’, her characaterizing his self-defense shooting of the men seeking to harm him as reflecting poor parenting, etc) and made allusions to necks weighed down with millstones.
The video she is likely referring to was created with self-righteous indignation by Kevin Clancy, a media personality who ironically made the news three years ago after it was discovered he was cheating on his pregnant wife. In it, Rittenhouse is shown expressing his disdain for Lebron James, who tweeted out that he was just crying crocodile tears when describing his need to shoot his attackers, and then fended questions about his taste in women and what features and body types he likes in women.
WARNING: PLENTY OF PROFANITY IN THIS VIDEO.
First interview is with Stephen Crowder of Louder with Crowder
Crowder: “You’re open to dating?”
Rittenhouse “I am. I am very open to dating.”
Crowder: “So maybe that’s what you want for christmas- a nice dame. What are you looking for in a woman?”
Crowder makes hand gestures showing large breast
Rittenhouse: “Yes. Yes.”
Crowder: “Tracks of land?”
Rittenhouse: “Tracks of land.”
Crowder: “No what are you looking for in a woman?”
Rittenhouse: “You know, some person that just wants to date me for who I am. And what I’m looking for in a woman is, I like a girl with a little bit of butt. Slim waist, bit t***.
Rittenhouse: “Big Boobs. Big Boobs”
Dave Landau: “Dude you’re a guy. Let people get mad at that….”
She may have also been referring to the You are Here podcast with Elijah Schaffer, in context:
Schaffer “It’s like do you feel like you can live a normal life again? I mean can you ever be normal? Like is that possible?”
Rittenhouse: “I’ll make it normal…”
Hosts joke about his qualifications for dating, ie. he’ll protect you, is a good shot, and is not ‘shooting blank’
Rittenhouse “So I saw this one TikTok of this one person, I think she was like 25 and she was like ‘waiting for all the single patriotic moms to take Kyle’s virginity.’ I’m like ‘too late.’
Later they are discussing what kind of girl to try to help Rittenhouse meet, discussing the pros and cons between cute girls, hot girls, and psycho girls that are attractive but crazy, and Rittenhouse explains:
Rittenhouse: “Crazy is the only way to go…. (send me the) psycho-ist chick you can find.”
Schaffer: “What do you like. What ethnicity do you like? Like all ethnicities?”
Rittenhouse: “All ethnicities.”
Schaffer: “Do you like curvy of thin?”
Rittenhouse: “I like thicc.” (slang for full-bodied, with large breasts and buttocks)
Rittenhouse is by all accounts unregenerate, and he responded to questions and prompts of what type of physical characteristics he prefers in women, after noting he wants someone to date him “for who he is” with the candor and slang of an 18-year-old pagan who has a preferred body type. We don’t know anyone who is celebrating his answers, but from what we can see, Swallow is overselling how wicked, vile, and objectifying evil this conversation and his answers really are, particularly when he was asked specifically to comment on physical characteristics, rather than inner beauty and spirit.
If we want to talk about something truly vile and wicked, we can discuss how KSP is fully aware of sexual predators working on staff at Liberty University who are molesting and preying on women, but she refuses to name names or tell anyone who they are, ensuring they are free to molest and abuse with impunity. That’s worth a discussion for sure.
Promised enumerations below:
- KSP refuses to name sexual predators at Liberty University
KSP just told pro-lifers not to vote pro-life in 2020 in Christianity Today.
- KSP thumbs her nose at ‘Cracker-Barrel Christians.’
- KSP makes idiotic comparison of COVID-19 and abortion.
- KSP doesn’t know what persecution is.
- KSP said that “abortion is not murder” and “calling abortion murder” is mean to abortion doctors and it’s “unchristlike” in Christianity Today.
- KSP worked with her gay BFF to support gay porn propaganda at college campuses called Fun Home.
- KSP repeatedly attacks immigration law and promotes amnesty for illegal aliens.
- KSP congratulated her “good friend” Rachel Held Evans when she was appointed to Obama’s faith advisory council.
- KSP lauds Black Lives Matter.
- KSP says that poor people don’t have a right to own guns.
- KSP calls herself a feminist, and started an organization with the word “feminist” IN ITS VERY TITLE.
- KSP attacked Vice President Pence and Billy Graham for refusing to be alone with women who aren’t their wives on grounds it’s “sexist.”
- KSP started a feminist organization full of female preachers and wildly unorthodox theologians to create more female preachers.
- KSP flat-out said that she’s not a complementarian and attacks that position.
- KSP was chosen by the Animal Liberation Front (according to them) to infiltrate evangelical institutions with “animal liberation theology” back in 2007.
- KSP serves the rabidly liberal Human Society (which is more radical than PETA) and issued an animal rights declaration called Every Living Thing.
- KSP advocates for the end to modern animal husbandry “even if humans suffer” and “even if the economy of the country be damned.”
- KSP thinks pets go to Heaven because when you name them it gives them personhood.
- KSP says that cruelty to animals makes her more upset than abortion.
- KSP’s language was called gay-affirming by Dr. James White here. He agrees.
- KSP endorsed the pro-LGBT It Gets Better Campaign.
- KSP endorsed the Revoice Conference both before and after it happened, and endorsed it again on Roys’ program just this week.
- KSP endorsed accomodating “transgender” people by changing bathroom facilities to appease them.
- KSP chooses not to take a side in the gay marriage issue when she writes.
A CALL TO ACTION
Enjoy our content? GREAT! Unfortunately, ad revenue for truth-telling websites has been severely hampered by censorship and de-platforming. This ministry isn't free to run, and finding people willing to support polemical theology is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
So we have some great ways for you to EASILY support our work that will take less than 3 minutes of your time to do.
First, check our our page explaining this all at detail at https://supportpolemics.com
But in short, you can support us on Patreon and get exclusive rewards like the FULL non-truncated episodes of the bi-weely Polemics Report podcast ONLY available on your Patreon app. It's super easy to use. Get exclusive updates from JD. Get all that and support our work for only $5.95 a month. You'll also get a PAID subscription to 'The Insurgency' "banned news blasts" once a day for 50 news links to banned content you can't find in social media. For other patron tiers, you can join us live via zoom to interact with JD during the Bulldgomatic Bible study, get free theology books in the mail, and more.
Or, if you don't want to use Patreon and don't want the rewards, subscribe to 'The Insurgency' "banned news blasts" for free (three days a week) or $7 dollars a month (notice that's a dollar more than getting it through Patreon) or $70 dollars a year. Instead of you scouring the news, let our Gideon Knox News team do the news-hunting FOR YOU and it will save you time finding real news.
And finally, you can give a one time financial gift through Giving Fuel . It's also super-easy to set up and takes only minutes.
Because JD gets banned in Facebook a lot, you can also find him on Twitter here And if you're into politics, check out Montana Daily Gazette. If you just want his sermons, check out his SermonAudio feed