Hypocrite! Kyle J. Howard Watches Filthy, Filthy, Sex-Filled, Pornographic TV Shows
Kyle J. Howard has a lot to say about the social and sexual interactions and relationships between men and women. He’s been vocally outspoken on the ills of watching and ingesting pornography, as well as anything else that denigrates women and objectifies them as vessels of lust.
And then this one:
So why is it that he keeps on watching TV shows that are filled with sex and nudity? By his own standard, seen in the above tweets, why does he himself watch so much pornography?
The first example of a pornographic show he watches is Ozarks. This is a show where less than three minutes into the very first episode, a semi-nude man receives oral sex and then starts thrusting into a woman.
The first episode.
And Howard kept on watching after that- because that was not enough to make him turn it off.
Not only is there tons of cursing, between 20-50 F-bombs an episode along with various other 4 letter words, and a fair amount of violence, the show is rife with sex scenes galore, including many graphic homosexual ones, resulting in it being rated 18+ in many countries.
As per IMBD, some of the more egregious content includes: (warning, graphic descriptions ahead)
- …Brief nudity shown by an older woman during a short sex scene with a much younger man. As well as another casual sex scene with an unclothed couple (no nudity, covered by sheets).
- An email with an amateur porn video is sent and opened in one scene. The webcam video details sexual actions of a man and a woman from the back with only the buttocks shown. It is shown twice. The video is discussed between two men later on. It is played in multiple episodes. A man masturbates in his car and fantasizes about a prostitute giving him oral sex.
- A pregnant woman is seen pole dancing at a nightclub. Her breasts are clearly visible.
- An old man is walking down to the water naked, only his backside is shown with a towel covering the front. A nude poster is seen on the wall next to a door. A topless girl is seen in a bar. A homosexual oral sex scene takes place in a motel room, a man giving another man a blowjob and you hear him gargle and choke when the man ejaculates in the other guy’s mouth. No visible nudity.
- A stripper has sex with a man in a private room until a woman interrupts them, she can briefly be seen nude.
- A stripper is hired to seduce a man into having sex with her. She walks in and the stripper is wearing a strap on and the man is sucking on it. The man also appears to be wearing a bra and panties. A woman takes a video of this. She then shows it to the man’s wife.
- An elderly couple has sex in a darkly lit room. We see them thrusting and then we hear them orgasm and moan. We also see the woman’s breasts, but the man’s nudity is not seen by viewers.
- A man is seen masturbating while he’s listening to a dead man’s voice. A man and woman have sex in the bathroom of a bar, there is thrusting, moaning, and male rear nudity and female rear nudity but they are clothed.
For Howard, no big deal.
Another show is The Sandman.
IMDB Rating has it 18+ across the board. While they didn’t have a detailed breakdown of the content, seeing the show is so new, several comments on Reddit spoke about the sheer quantity of same-sex kissing scenes, and one note in the content advisory section of IMDB says this about one scene:
“John uses the ruby to make a group of people in the diner to be completely honest with each other. This leads to three simultaneous sexual activities (both straight and homosexual). Kissing, implied oral sex, thrusting seen but no nudity”
Netflix Life adds this content advisory:
The fantasy series is rated TV-MA, meaning it may not be appropriate for ages 17 and under. It was given this age rating for strong language, graphic violence, sex, self-harm, nudity, suicide, blood and gore, and smoking.
Focus on the Family’s Plugged In says:
Netflix rated the show TV-MA for “language, violence, sex, self-harm, suicide and smoking.” Just a couple of episodes in, we can vouch for most of that.
It makes you wonder why Howard, an apparent thought-leader who speaks of the need to be holy and guard one’s thought life and against sexual sin, for the sake of women, thought this show was something that needed watching. Was the plot really that good? That captivating? Why not turn it off three minutes in, knowing that if that can happen so early, there’s likely going to be a lot more?
And then have the temerity to publicly admit it, like it’s not a big deal that you’re watching naked people have sex on film as part of your entertainment proclivities. Like there aren’t a million other pieces of edifying media that you could be watching instead that don’t have men graphically giving each other oral sex or multiple scenes that take place in a strip club.
Sad and disgraceful.
Howard isn’t the only one. Here are some more.
Rap Artist Lecrae Has Been Watching Some Filthy, Filthy, Fiiiiiiiiilthy TV Shows
‘Holiness’ Author Jackie Hill Perry Revels in Filthy, Filthy, Filthy TV Show
TGC’s Senior Editor Brett McCracken watches Filthy, Filthy, Filthy TV Shows
10 thoughts on “Hypocrite! Kyle J. Howard Watches Filthy, Filthy, Sex-Filled, Pornographic TV Shows”
I cannot imagine John MacArthur watching such filth.
I am creating 800$per hour on-line from my workstation. A month within the past I got take a look at of roughly 45k$, this on line paintings is straightforward and direct, don’t wish to go office, Its domestic on line activity. (ew+105 By then this paintings chance is begin your paintings…. Here———->>> OnlineWorkstation
“Whereby by their fruits ye shall know them.” Matthew 7:20
Lots of straight men watch gay porn. Honest. He’s probably not doing gay stuff. Truth.
You can’t be serious – normal, straight men are repulsed by gay sex. You need to find some actual straight friends.
I just worked part-time from my apartment for 5 weeks, but I made $30,030. I lost my former business and was soon worn out. Thank goodness, I found Sthis employment online, and I was able to start working from home right away. This top career is achievable by everyone, and it will improve their online revenue by:.
After reading this article ……… 𝑱𝑶𝑩𝑨𝑷𝑷