Gideon Knox publisher, JD Hall, spoke on a 7-stop tour throughout Montana last week on the theme, “Keeping the Blue Dots at Bay.” The tour, hosted by various groups from the John Birch Society, Sen. Manzella, to various Pachyderms and patriot groups, Hall covered several topics. These include:
- Love Lives Here (an LGBTQ group funded by George Soros attacking the Flathead Valley)
- The Montana Human Rights Coalition, which cares about about neither humans nor rights
- Town Pump violating the 1964 Civil Rights Act, forbidding Christian speech on their property
- Dark Money forces using Raph Graybill and out-of-state attorneys to harass conservatives
- The influx of non-Montanans who do not share our values, trying to turn our state blue
- The moral depravity that fuels the Democratic Party
- That our problem is not political, but spiritual; and that the solution is not policitical, but spiritual.
- Please notice the Gospel that Pastor Hall repeatedly brought back the discussion to.
You can support Pastor Hall’s legal battle against the leftist horde of Democrat attorneys trying to quiet his voice and that of his publications below.
Below is just one of those talks given by Pastor Hall, president of Gideon Knox Group and publisher of Montana Daily Gazette. It is very, very worth your time to watch. And please share it with those who care about our dear state.
A CALL TO ACTION
Enjoy our content? GREAT! Unfortunately, ad revenue for truth-telling websites has been severely hampered by consorship and de-platforming. This ministry isn't free to run, and finding people willing to support polemical theology is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
So we have some great ways for you to EASILY support our work that will take less than 3 minutes of your time to do.
First, check our our page explaining this all at detail at https://supportpolemics.com
But in short, you can support us on Patreon and get exclusive rewards like the FULL non-truncated episodes of the bi-weely Polemics Report podcast ONLY available on your Patreon app. It's super easy to use. Get exclusive updates from JD. Get all that and support our work for only $5.95 a month. You'll also get a PAID subscription to 'The Insurgency' "banned news blasts" once a day for 50 news links to banned content you can't find in social media. For other patron tiers, you can join us live via zoom to interact with JD during the Bulldgomatic Bible study, get free theology books in the mail, and more.
Or, if you don't want to use Patreon and don't want the rewards, subscribe to 'The Insurgency' "banned news blasts" for free (three days a week) or $7 dollars a month (notice that's a dollar more than getting it through Patreon) or $70 dollars a year. Instead of you scouring the news, let our Gideon Knox News team do the news-hunting FOR YOU and it will save you time finding real news.
And finally, you can give a one time financial gift through Giving Fuel . It's also super-easy to set up and takes only minutes.
Because JD gets banned in Facebook a lot, you can also find him on Twitter here And if you're into politics, check out Montana Daily Gazette. If you just want his sermons, check out his SermonAudio feed